Thursday, July 29, 2010

The View, The President, The resident DIMwit and other ramblings.

Today's Edition of Thirsty Thursday brings us to the morning show The View.  I'm sure even if you don't watch it you know Barbara Walters, Whoopie Goldberg, Joy (my favorite) Behar, Sherri Shepard and........the resident Dimwit - Elizabeth Hasselbeck, you might have heard that our President, Barack Obama was guest hosting today with the ladies!


Surprisingly, Elizabeth behaved herself - had a nice big smile for our Democratic President and seemed to actually enjoy his company!  Elizabeth - I have a newfound respect for you - you were respectful and not too conservative minded batty - for you anyway!  Thank you for not screwing up my morning with Mr.President!  I am EXTREMELY thankful that you left your usual irritating self at home!

In other ramblings, I got a nice cortisone shot in the foot yesterday from Dr.W for my upcoming trip to Blogher in NYC!  My foot is feeling pretty good today and I promised the Dr that I would wear my sneakers and inserts if I ventured out in the city for a walk!  (or to go watch Train on the plaza Friday Morning!)




Exciting news flash! Meg, my sister over at the Members Lounge will have an interesting post coming up in the next day or so.  I don't know what else to say about it - it is emotional, happy, exciting, sad in some respect and you won't believe what a small world it is!  You also won't want to miss it!  Stayed tuned over at www.designsbymeg.com/blog for the full story!

Can't wait to see and meet some of you next week in NYC! 

3 comments:

  1. See you in a week sista!!! And, ooooh, now I'm so intrigued to read sista Meg's post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, now I thought Elisabeth was annoying when she did that big SIGH.

    Thanks for the shout out. I will post the story on Monday!

    ReplyDelete