Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Thirsty Wednesday and other news

I know technically it's Wednesday but what the hell - Thirsty Thursday can be any day - because on any given day we're all thirsty for something!  And because I will be leaving later today to go to Thelma's house, because Thelma and Louise are going to Blogher tomorrow morning bright and early!


Watch out for gun wielding Meg Thelma - because I'm not sure she's ever actually handled a weapon!  But rest assured she knows how to handle shopping bags and has in the past used her shopping bags as weapons!  Me, Louise, has actually shot a gun before playing redneck olympics with my brothers inlaw - back in the old days out behind the barn - we'd take my father inlaws empty whiskey bottles and use them for target practice - I always beat them - they wern't as good as I was - and they hated me for it!  Especially the Man's Man because back in those days he was still trying to wow me with his manly skills!  My brother inlaw Nick too - because as you've learned from previous posts - he has some issues with woman who can do things better than he can!

Meg and I took "I can't walk" Nana to the Dr's yesterday and she is now sporting a green cast!  Another 4 weeks in a cast - foot is not ready for weight!  The Dr also told my Mom he had a patient who's wrist was a mess and her xrays were read negative as well - he said he isn't sure he can fix her wrist!  I am betting that her xray was read by the same DUMB Dr who read my Mom's - at the same other nearby crappy hospital!  Hmmmm......

Lastly - I am sure many of you (all 3 of my faithful followers) have read Meg's blog this week about our new found cousin - I am looking forward to meeting her and her family - this is an exciting, scary, emotional time for her I and I hope to ease some of her fears and get to know her!

Hope to see some of you at Blogher!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a good time at BlogHer with Meg and the Zadge. I would have bailed on all the mommies, too!

    ReplyDelete